Click here to join the effort!
King James Dictionary
1. Produced by nature original born with the being natural not acquired as native genius native affections a native talent or disposition native cheerfulness native simplicity.
2. Produced by nature not factitious or artificial as native ore native color.
3. Conferred by birth as native rights and privileges.
4. Pertaining to the place of birth as native soil native country native graves.
5. Original that of which any thing is made as mans native dust.
6. Born with congenial.
1. One born in any place is said to be a native of that place, whether country, city or town.
Dictionary of Words from the King James Bible. Public Domain. Copy freely.
Material presented was supplied by Brandon Staggs and was derived from the KJV Dictionary found on his website located at av1611.com.
The unabridged 1828 version of this dictionary in the SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Entry for 'Native'. King James Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/kjd/n/native.html.