Click here to get started today!
Morrish Bible Dictionary
1. A Benjamite who joined David at Ziklag. 1 Chronicles 12:4 .
2. Priest who assisted at the bringing up of the ark. 1 Chronicles 16:6 .
3. Son of Hebron, a descendant of Kohath. 1 Chronicles 23:19; 1 Chronicles 24:23 .
4. Son of Zechariah, a Levite: the spirit of Jehovah came upon him to encourage Jehoshaphat against the Moabites. 2 Chronicles 20:14 .
5. Ancestor of some who returned from exile. Ezra 8:5 .
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Morrish, George. Entry for 'Jahaziel'. Morrish Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/mbd/j/jahaziel.html. 1897.