Smith's Bible Dictionary
Abiha'il. (father of, that is, possessing, strength).
1. Father of Zuriel, chief of the Levitical father of Merari, a contemporary of Moses. Numbers 3:35. (B.C. 1490).
2. Wife of Abishur. 1 Chronicles 2:29.
3. Son of Huri, of the tribe of Gad. 1 Chronicles 5:14.
4. Wife of Rehoboam. She is called the daughter, that is, descendant, of Eliab, the elder brother of David. 2 Chronicles 11:18. (B.C. 972).
5. Father of Esther and uncle of Mordecai. Esther 2:15; Esther 9:29.
These files are public domain.
Smith, William, Dr. Entry for 'Abihail'. Smith's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/sbd/a/abihail.html. 1901.