Millions miss a meal or two each day.
Help us change that! Click to donate today!
- Available Languages:
- Bahasa Indonesia
- tiếng Việt
- Available Translations:
- Hebrew Aleppo Codex
- Antoniades Patriarchal Edition (1904/12)
- Textus Receptus (Beza, 1598)
- Berean Greek Bible (2016)
- Biblia Hebrica Stuttgartensia (1967/77)
- Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
- The Holy Bible, Berean Study Bible
- Byzantine/Majority Text
- Clementine Latin Vulgate (1592)
- Textus Receptus (Elzevir, 1624)
- English Standard Version
- Holman Christian Standard Bible®
- Jerome's Latin Vulgate (405)
- King James Version
- Lexham English Bible
- Masoretic Text (1524)
- Nestlé-Aland 26 (1979)
- Nestlé-Aland 28 (2012)
- New American Standard Version
- New Living Translation
- Nova Vulgate (1979)
- Syriac Peshitta
- Rahlf's Septuaginta LXX (1935)
- SBL Greek New Testament (2010)
- Textus Receptus (Schrivener, 1894
- Textus Receptus (Stephanus, 1550)
- Tischendorf 8th Edition (1869/72)
- Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
- Tyndale House Greek New Testament (2017)
- Greek New Testament (UBS5)
- World English Bible
- Westcott/Hort UBS4 (1881)
- Westminster Leningrad Codex
Berean Greek Bible (2016)
Copyright and Usage Information
The Holy Bible, Berean Greek Bible, BGB, Copyright © 2016 by Bible Hub, All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
Published by Bible Hub, Pittsburgh, PA 15045 USA.
The BGB text may be quoted in any form (written, visual, audio, or electronic) up to two thousand (2000) verses without written permission of the publisher. Also without requirement of written permission, you are free to make up to 200 copies of any portion of this text, or the full text itself, for personal use or free distribution in a church, ministry, or missions setting.
Notice of copyright must appear on the title page as follows: The Holy Bible, Berean Greek Bible, BGB, Copyright ©2016 by Bible Hub, Used by Permission. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
the Week of Proper 15 / Ordinary 20