Click here to get started today!
- Available Languages:
- Bahasa Indonesia
- tiếng Việt
- Available Translations:
- Hebrew Aleppo Codex
- Antoniades Patriarchal Edition (1904/12)
- Textus Receptus (Beza, 1598)
- Berean Greek Bible (2016)
- Biblia Hebrica Stuttgartensia (1967/77)
- Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
- The Holy Bible, Berean Study Bible
- Byzantine/Majority Text
- Clementine Latin Vulgate (1592)
- Textus Receptus (Elzevir, 1624)
- English Standard Version
- Holman Christian Standard Bible®
- Jerome's Latin Vulgate (405)
- King James Version
- Lexham English Bible
- Masoretic Text (1524)
- Nestlé-Aland 26 (1979)
- Nestlé-Aland 28 (2012)
- New American Standard Version
- New Living Translation
- Nova Vulgate (1979)
- Syriac Peshitta
- Rahlf's Septuaginta LXX (1935)
- SBL Greek New Testament (2010)
- Textus Receptus (Schrivener, 1894
- Textus Receptus (Stephanus, 1550)
- Tischendorf 8th Edition (1869/72)
- Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
- Tyndale House Greek New Testament (2017)
- Greek New Testament (UBS5)
- World English Bible
- Westcott/Hort UBS4 (1881)
- Westminster Leningrad Codex
English Standard Version
Copyright and Usage Information
The ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®). ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. The ESV® text ha been reproduced in cooperation with and by permission of Good News Publishers. Unauthorized reproduction of this publication is prohibited. All rights reserved.
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (ESV) is adapted from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyright Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
The "ESV"; and "English Standard Version" are trademarks of Good News Publishers. Use of either trademark requires the permission of Good News Publishers.
When quotations from the ESV text are used in non-saleable media, such as church bulletins, orders of service, posters, transparencies, or similar media, a complete copyright notice is not required, but the initials (ESV) must appear at the end of the quotation.
Publication of any commentary or other Bible reference work produced for commercial sale that uses the English Standard Version must include written permission for use of the ESV text.
Permission requests that exceed the above guidelines must be directed to Good News Publishers, Attn: Bible Rights, 1300 Crescent Street, Wheaton, IL 60187, USA.
Permission requests for use within the UK and EU that exceed the above guidelines must be directed to HarperCollins Religious, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, HammerSmith, London W6 8JB, England.
Good News Publishers (including Crossway Bibles) is a not-for-profit organization that exists solely for the purpose of publishing the good news of the gospel and the truth of God's Word, the Bible.
the Week of Proper 7 / Ordinary 12