Millions miss a meal or two each day.
Help us change that! Click to donate today!
- Available Languages:
- Bahasa Indonesia
- tiếng Việt
- Available Translations:
- Hebrew Aleppo Codex
- Antoniades Patriarchal Edition (1904/12)
- Textus Receptus (Beza, 1598)
- Berean Greek Bible (2016)
- Biblia Hebrica Stuttgartensia (1967/77)
- Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
- The Holy Bible, Berean Study Bible
- Byzantine/Majority Text
- Clementine Latin Vulgate (1592)
- Textus Receptus (Elzevir, 1624)
- English Standard Version
- Holman Christian Standard Bible®
- Jerome's Latin Vulgate (405)
- King James Version
- Lexham English Bible
- Masoretic Text (1524)
- Nestlé-Aland 26 (1979)
- Nestlé-Aland 28 (2012)
- New American Standard Version
- New Living Translation
- Nova Vulgate (1979)
- Syriac Peshitta
- Rahlf's Septuaginta LXX (1935)
- SBL Greek New Testament (2010)
- Textus Receptus (Schrivener, 1894
- Textus Receptus (Stephanus, 1550)
- Tischendorf 8th Edition (1869/72)
- Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
- Tyndale House Greek New Testament (2017)
- Greek New Testament (UBS5)
- World English Bible
- Westcott/Hort UBS4 (1881)
- Westminster Leningrad Codex
SBL Greek New Testament (2010)
Copyright and Usage Information
Copyright 2010 by the Society of Biblical Literature and Logos Bible Software.
You may freely distribute the SBL Greek New Testament (SBLGNT), but you are not permitted to sell it on its own, either in print or electronic format.
If the SBLGNT constitutes less than 25 percent of the content of a larger print or electronic work, you may sell it as part of that work. If the SBLGNT will constitute more than 25 percent of the content of a larger print or electronic work that you wish to sell, you must secure written permission or secure a licensing agreement to do so prior to publication. All permissions and licensing requests should be addressed to:
Rights and Permissions Office
Society of Biblical Literature
825 Houston Mill Road, Suite 350
Atlanta, GA 30329 USA
If you give away the SBLGNT for use with a commercial product or sell a print or electronic work containing more than 500 verses from the SBLGNT, you must annually report the number of units sold, distributed, and/or downloaded to the Society of Biblical Literature's Rights and Permissions Office.
You must always attribute quotations from the SBLGNT. If you quote fewer than 100 verses of the SBLGNT in a single print or electronic work, you can attribute it by simply adding "SBLGNT" after the quotation. Use of 100 or more verses in a single work must be accompanied by the following statement:
Scripture quotations marked SBLGNT are from the SBL Greek New Testament. Copyright © 2010 Society of Biblical Literature and Logos Bible Software.
With online or electronic quotations, link "SBLGNT" and "SBL Greek New Testament" to http://sblgnt.com, "Society of Biblical Literature" to http://www.sbl-site.org, and "Logos Bible Software" to http://www.logos.com.
The SBLGNT may not be used in a Greek-English diglot without a license, regardless of whether such work will be sold or given away. Diglots containing the SBLGNT and a language other than English may be produced for free distribution.
the Week of Proper 15 / Ordinary 20