Fausset's Bible Dictionary
1. A Benjamite of the sons of Beriah (1 Chronicles 8:15).
2. Of the sons of Elpaal (1 Chronicles 8:17).
3. Of the sons of Jeroham of Gedor, a Benjamite who joined David at Ziklag (1 Chronicles 12:7).
4. Son of Asahel, Joab's brother (1 Chronicles 27:7).
5. Son of Michael, of the sons of Shephatiah (Ezra 8:8); returned with 80 males in Ezra's caravan (Ezra 8:8).
6. A priest, of the sons of Immer; married a foreign wife (Ezra 10:20).
7. Third son of Meshelemiah, the Korhite (1 Chronicles 26:2).
8. A Levite sent by Jehoshaphat to teach the law in the Cities of Judah (2 Chronicles 17:8).
9. Son of Ishmael, and prince of Judah under Jehoshaphat (2 Chronicles 19:11). Zebadiah probably acted for the king, Amariah the high priest for the priesthood and ecclesiastical interests in the court consisting of priests, Levites, and chief men, over which they jointly presided, and which decided all causes civil and ecclesiastical.
These files are public domain.
Fausset, Andrew R. Entry for 'Zebadiah'. Fausset's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/fbd/z/zebadiah.html. 1949.