Consider helping today!
Smith's Bible Dictionary
1. A Benjamite of the sons of Beriah. 1 Chronicles 8:15.
2. A Benjamite of the sons of Elpaal. 1 Chronicles 8:17.
3. One of the sons of Jeroham of Gedor. 1 Chronicles 12:7.
4. Son of Asahel, the brother of Joab. 1 Chronicles 27:7.
5. Son of Michael, of the sons of Shephatiah. Ezra 8:8.
6. A priest of the sons of Immer, who had married a foreign wife after the return from Babylon. Ezra 10:20.
7. Third son of Meshelemiah, the Korhite. 1 Chronicles 26:3.
8. A Levite, in the reign of Jehoshaphat. 2 Chronicles 17:8.
9. The son of Ishmael and prince of the house of Judah, in the reign of Jehoshaphat. 2 Chronicles 19:11.
These files are public domain.
Smith, William, Dr. Entry for 'Zebadiah'. Smith's Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/sbd/z/zebadiah.html. 1901.