Click here to get started today!
Morrish Bible Dictionary
1. Son of Beriah, a Benjamite. 1 Chronicles 8:15 .
2. Son of Elpaal, a Benjamite. 1 Chronicles 8:17 .
3. A warrior who joined David at Ziklag. 1 Chronicles 12:7 .
4. Son of Meshelemiah, a Korhite. 1 Chronicles 26:2 .
5. Son of Asahel, the brother of Joab. 1 Chronicles 27:7 .
6. Levite sent by Jehoshaphat to teach the people. 2 Chronicles 17:8 .
7. Son of Ishmael of the house of Judah, and one of Jehoshaphat's rulers 'for all the king's matters.' 2 Chronicles 19:11 .
8. Son of Michael: he returned from exile. Ezra 8:8 .
9. Priest who had married a strange wife. Ezra 10:20 .
These files are public domain.
Text Courtesy of BibleSupport.com. Used by Permission.
Morrish, George. Entry for 'Zebadiah'. Morrish Bible Dictionary. https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/eng/mbd/z/zebadiah.html. 1897.